|Main blog:||Its My Life|
|Race/lineage:||White / Caucasian|
|Location:||Canada, British Columbia|
|Height:||5' 4" (163 cm)|
|Vision:||No assisted eyewear|
|Hair Style:||Wavy - Medium|
|Piercing Info:||Had my tongue pierced|
|Sexual Preference:||Never at dusk|
|Astrological Sign:||Taurus (April 20 - May 20)|
|Your Home:||Live with husband and kids|
until I leave on a jetplane for Vegas. My plane leaves at 7:59 Thursday night. Whats up with that? Why can't they make it an even 8pm? I had a party Saturday night for a young group of girls with a few older ones mixed in (moms, mother in laws, aunts of the hostess and guests).
Stolen from Southern Fried Girl, brought to you by the letters G, L and the number 7
1. when was the last time you went to the bathroom outside? hmmm...a couple of weeks ago, outside of a graveyard, on a tree stump
2. when was the last time you saw your parents? my mom in February I think, my dad a year ago last October
3. which family member do you most resemble? My dad
4. do you own your own bible? shaaa...right!
5) do you wear deodorant ? yes
6. do you clean up nice? i can
7. when was the last time you tripped and fell ? seriously, last July down our back stairs
8. where was the last place you slept besides your home? a hotel in Las Vegas in March
9. what are you...
Hopefully this is the year Riley's ultimate dream comes true, kinda like mine did last year. We just returned from the eye doctors, and he agrees that she is ready for contact lenses. Contact lenses! She is beyond excited to say the least.
The I's have it...
The I's have it... Stole this from someone and now I can't remember who it was.
I AM: fortunate.
I WANT: my house all packed up. I WISH: my kids have unending successes in life
I HATE: that I keep forgetting to take SPF pictures
I MISS: privacy
I HEAR: Regis and Kelly in the background, the whirring of the ceiling fan
I WONDER: if the marine R&K are talking to in Iraq is going to make it home. (I hope so).
I REGRET: I wish I could say I regret nothing, that what happened in the past made me who I am today, but I wonder where my life would have ended up had I made a...